DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, and many others I have heard from on this and the other forums, am waiting for my dealer to let me know when I can place my order for a Magnum SRT8. I promise you that I will post here the moment I get the OK from my guy here in So. Calif. and I'm asking you guys to do the same.

Let's work together on this thing and be the first to get this limited edition vehicle. I don't know about you but I think those of us that spend so much time on these forums should be rewarded for our fanaticism and persistence.

Thanks!
KK

·
Registered
205 Posts
You KNOW!!! I will post ASAP.

As I posted on the "other" forum. The dealership owner jsut told me today that they will not be able to order from the first run of Magnum SRT-8s.

Supposedly the DM will distribute the allocation. (This is in Detroit)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan,
What does "the DM will distribute" mean? Cars will be available only in Detroit?
KK

·
Registered
205 Posts
Supposedly it means that the District Manager will decide which dealers get which cars. The dealer who told me this is in the Detroit area so maybe other District Managers are handling it differently, or maybe it is decided on a larger than district but smaller than national level.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dantodd said:
Supposedly it means that the District Manager will decide which dealers get which cars. The dealer who told me this is in the Detroit area so maybe other District Managers are handling it differently, or maybe it is decided on a larger than district but smaller than national level.
That shouldn't affect the date that all of the qualifying dealers will be able to place orders then? Just the lead time?

Whatever, I'm just trying to get our members/others to alert the rest of us the moment they get the OK on placing their order so the rest of us can goose our dealers in case they missed it. Make sense?
KK

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just got off the phone (noon pacific time) with a local dealer. He called to tell me that they are now set up to take SRT-8 orders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.