DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! Finally! The hood is on! The truck looks amazing!! I love the grill idea! Holy cow! The truck got big time looks going to KFC just now. WOW!! Love it! I am going back outside to eat my KFC and just look at the truck.....

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
wow that looks crazy good, nice truck

·
Registered
227 Posts
i think you need to kill those headlights tho black would look sick

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Yeah those headlight are the only thing I would change. (Just too bright and flashy for that truck) kinda sticks out like a turd in a punch bowl.:imo

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
WOW....frikin sweet. Now lets see a set of Black Line X fender flares.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That looks mean!! :rck: Traffic will part like the Red Sea for you now

X2 on the black headlights, still looks great though

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That looks sick bro! I hate to say it, but I'd like to do my grill the same way, but only Inferno Red. My Black heads should be arriving shortly (cough Demon LOL) But, I hate to be an impersonater.

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, go for it! I don't own rights to that color scheme or style! Go for it!

The head lights - not sure on yet - but well see. And YES I DID GET 07 heads Nice catch!

The rear bumper is getting done soon.

Roof lights are on the list too.

I got a set of HIDs - gonna throw those on maybe. I am going to Glamis tomorrow so I still got to pack. Running around with my head cut off. Tending to the wife, baby, truck.. packing.. ugh! haha

Ok. back to work. Thanks for the comments! Wait till I get my POWER BY HEMI decals on..

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
man that looks good. The paint lines on the hood are identical to how mine was painted 4 years ago

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
F'n awesome!

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
my idea looks good:rck::D some black headlights and then ppl behind you will just know to get the HE!! out of the way :rck:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.