DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of SRT 8 seats for my RT. I have seen the pictures on another thread, but no one can seem to tell me if these are the real seats out of the SRT-8 or not and if they will bolt directly to my RT.

Jeff

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these a dealer item that I can order from them? Are they available? I am figuring a couple grand for the front seats which in mind isn't that bad, or are they more then that?

Jeff

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would be surprised if a dealer could quote a price yet. You're best bet would be to check with a Chrysler dealer as they are, at least, delivering SRT8s with these seats in them.
KK

·
Registered
332 Posts
Rockadile said:
I wonder if the interior colors will match.
I've got to believe that they are they same. Originally, the 300C SRT8 had the SRT8 emblem on the headrest like in that picture. That was a 2005 model 300C BTW. I drove a 2006 SRT8 on Memorial Day and the SRT8 emblem was on the back of the seat like the Magnum. I could be wrong on this though. I do believe they will be the same color though. I'd just wait until the SRT8 Mag's start hitting the street to make sure. I think I am the first I've seen in all of the forums I watch with a VIN and I will be posting extensive pics as soon as it arrives along with a blow-by-blow of my first impressions of the car. Looks like I could see it by the end of July or early August if everything goes right.
KK

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well, for one thing, that red stiching wouldn't match your rear seats. I am not sure what colors are available on the 300s (non-SRT8), but that dark color interior is not an option in the Magnum.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
JSkwarek said:
Are these a dealer item that I can order from them? Are they available? I am figuring a couple grand for the front seats which in mind isn't that bad, or are they more then that?

Jeff
couple grand a seat. the srt 10 seats for us ram guys are unbelievable how expensive they are. but the dealer should be able to get them for you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xxumattuxx ,
I had the Ram SRT 8 seats in my Ram Truck and paid just over 1000 each for them that is what I was basing my pricing on.

Jeff

·
Registered
332 Posts
JSkwarek said:
Rockadile,
Not sure where you are at, but the Graphite Grey is available in the Magnums as well.
Jeff
Jeff,
I think he's talking about the SRT8 seats which only come in the one color I believe.
KK

Well, for one thing, that red stiching wouldn't match your rear seats. I am not sure what colors are available on the 300s (non-SRT8), but that dark color interior is not an option in the Magnum.

Rock,
I don't think the SRT8's have the red stiching throughout. I've been in a couple and really didn't notice any in the back seat area but I may have missed that.
KK

·
Registered
155 Posts
That would be kinda odd if the back didn't have red stitching...seems like this would make the front seats look out of place.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
JSkwarek said:
xxumattuxx ,
I had the Ram SRT 8 seats in my Ram Truck and paid just over 1000 each for them that is what I was basing my pricing on.

Jeff
srt-10?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Rockadile said:
That would be kinda odd if the back didn't have red stitching...seems like this would make the front seats look out of place.
rock,
There are pics on e-bay of the back seat of the SRT8 and it does look like the front seats but I cannot tell if the red stitching is there. Does make sense that they would have the stitching though. I can't believe we haven't heard from a 300C SRT8 owner on this.
I tried to attach a copy. Not sure if it worked.
KK

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
qzking said:
rock,
There are pics on e-bay of the back seat of the SRT8 and it does look like the front seats but I cannot tell if the red stitching is there. Does make sense that they would have the stitching though. I can't believe we haven't heard from a 300C SRT8 owner on this.
I tried to attach a copy. Not sure if it worked.
KK
Here is a link to the photos and I copied them over to my Magnum photos file and then brought them up on this lap top and you can definitely see the re stitching on the back seats.
KK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...y=84155&item=4555605833&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will the Srt-8 seats fit in the 2004 Ram? The red stiching would go great in my fire red HEMI!! Just need to do a little mod to the head rest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.