DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HEMIRAM
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Truckin' mag today. The Cervini's ad on page 273 shows an SRT-10 style hood, front bumper, and wing. $535 for the hood, says call for prices on the rest. I think everything they make is fiberglass.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
quadcabhemi said:
Got my new Truckin' mag today. The Cervini's ad on page 273 shows an SRT-10 style hood, front bumper, and wing. $535 for the hood, says call for prices on the rest. I think everything they make is fiberglass.
buy a steel dodge hood at least youll know it fits ,thats to much money for aftermarket hood that looks like a srt

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Got pics of these parts?

·
HEMIRAM
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4404spd said:
buy a steel dodge hood at least youll know it fits ,thats to much money for aftermarket hood that looks like a srt
Isn't the stock hood from art henson about that price? I'm not getting an SRT hood but I thought I'd put the new info out there for those who are interested. There are pics in the ad, look just like the stockers. Check out www.cervinis.com they might have pics there.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
quadcabhemi said:
Isn't the stock hood from art henson about that price? I'm not getting an SRT hood but I thought I'd put the new info out there for those who are interested. There are pics in the ad, look just like the stockers. Check out www.cervinis.com they might have pics there.
yes there about the same price , thats what i was saying buy a dodge at least it will fit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.