Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything. Has anybody done an SRT-10 interior swap into a regular Hemi 1500? I have an 04 Quad Cab that I'm thinking about doing this swap because I love the SRT-10 interior.

Thanks,

Rich

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
It shouldn't be a problem, it's the same truck when it starts out on the asembly line.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that was quick.

What about the power connections for the seats?

Any place that will give us a deal on the interior pieces?

Thanks

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The only deal your going to find is in a wrecker. Hopefully you have the dark slate interior. All 04-05 SRT-10s have the slate interior, its more medium grayish on the 06. You need the door panels front and rear with the window switches etc. The dash has that silver trim piece that says srt-10 above the airbag. I wouldnt get that though, I'd just buy the piece from MRK and have them put Hemi on it.

The dash has the silver bezel around the stereo etc with the push start button. Then of course the main pieces are the seats front and rear. They hook up with the same electrical connections. So other than popping off door panels and some dash pieces, then bolting in some seats should be fairly easy.

KB

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have the dark slate interior.

I probably should've been more specific. I'm mainly looking at swapping the front and rear seats, not the door panels and dash pieces. Sorry.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
this is my truck, similar but not srt

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
ScreetHoPrez said:
I do have the dark slate interior.

I probably should've been more specific. I'm mainly looking at swapping the front and rear seats, not the door panels and dash pieces. Sorry.
In that case you should be fine. :) Ebay has some seats occasionally as well.

KB

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks great - interesting find on the seats. Didnt think there would be a pair on eBay.

then again im sure you can source many parts from there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.