DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M LOOKING TO PUR AN SRT-10 HOOD ON MY "06 q/c any info to obtain one of theese hoods, preferably functional would be great> The cheapest i have found was $575.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
DEAZEL DOCTOR said:
I'M LOOKING TO PUR AN SRT-10 HOOD ON MY "06

Just how exactly do you pur something? :D :thatfunny

Seriously though $575 isn't a bad price. Even if you was to purchase it online you can count on paying around $100 to ship it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw the same 575. price ,a friend that works in a local body shop called the phone number for the part number turns out shipping to me would of been $168 , but with the part number and a call to local dodge dealer the hood can be a pick up . Hope that can help ya save some $ I belive the kit that connects the scoop to the throttle body was around 250 more .

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
i just picked mine up for 660 from the dealre makeitmopar was not all that much cheeper and keep in mind that shipping a hood (by itself) is a fragle piece. and i would hate to deal w/ trying to get it replaced if you recived it damamged but getting it from the locel dealer they can open it and if its damaged you can just have them order another one. so to me it was worth the extra $$$ for the convience of this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.