DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called Art at Henson Motors and talked to him about a group buy for the SRT-10 hoods. He couldn't get into big discounts cause we don't know how many we are working with for sure. So if you are interested, post your info and I will get count.

This is the pricing so far:

1 Hood - $575
2 Hoods or More - $560
8 Hoods - $550

The discount isn't great yet, but Art said he would work with us if we get more people. So let me know!!!

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
would he be able to get the hoods that look like srt 10 hoods for the durango?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I'm interested, although from the other thread it looks like the hood is $472.50 here. Also, it might be good to see if he can deliver it painted and at what price. White for me.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bmxer2076 said:
would he be able to get the hoods that look like srt 10 hood for the durango?
Are they Mopar made?

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
i dont think so

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bmxer2076 said:
i dont think so
Then probably not. He works for a Dodge dealer, so he can only get Mopar parts. Sorry!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im interested in one for my 2005 Ram

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
What's shipping look like for them?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like we have 4 so far. Not much of a group buy. We need more people!

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I Want A Hood!!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would check your local dealer first. I paid 470 (cost for me) for mine in Huntsville, AL. Thr Chrysler place can order also. At least you want have to pay shipping. They sent my hood right to the painter.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
if you can get it painted i might be down

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Im in, get the price for shipping (im in CA)... Painted would be nice, i'd say if we could get it painted for a total of $600 w/o shipping that would be sweet.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
oh by the way, throw in a bumper and ill pay for whatever the costs are... a billet grill too...

·
Registered
716 Posts
viper24 said:
Im in, get the price for shipping (im in CA)... Painted would be nice, i'd say if we could get it painted for a total of $600 w/o shipping that would be sweet.
Same here-$600 painted and I'm in.

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, i'll ask them how much they want for it. I want this hood. I'm guessing the shipping cost is going to offset any good price that can be had here? I don't care if it comes painted, 'cause I have a great body shop here locally, who cuts me great deals.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.