DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me in obtaining the "push" nut, total of six, that attaches the plastic grill insert onto SRT-10 hood. I have a 2005 Ram 1500 SC "Daytona" Edition. After purchasing Mopar's cold air intake and ram air kit I noticed that I would have to change my solid grill insert for the SRT-10's open style. I had no problem obtaining the insert from the local Dodge Dealer. However, they have no part number for the "push" nut, only the attaching hardware for the scoop itself. Is there a part number for this item? It is a non-dealer item that must me procured locally? What has anyone else used to attach their grill insert? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you are talking about the black guys that are flat on the bottom and have a little piece sticking out that are bigger in one part to hold em in I belive they can be purchased at any hardware or auto part store. If not sorry I could not be more help.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Try this web sight---http://www.automotivefasteners.com/products.html
They have a retail outlet close by my work, they usually have "OEM style" nut/screws/fasteners for a lot cheaper price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.