1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Is it just me or is K&N justgetting flat out OUTRAGEOUS with thier prices these days?!?!?!?!

Dear GOD!!!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dskirtech said:
Is it just me or is K&N justgetting flat out OUTRAGEOUS with thier prices these days?!?!?!?!

Dear GOD!!!!!!!

No its not just you :D

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i can get that for like 275 bucks shipped!!!! :rck, but they sit about 14 or so inches bak so i would go with the h77 intake thats what i plan to do.

·
Registered
480 Posts
thats nothing but a hot air intake you wont see much performance with that intake..........just think it sits 15 to 17 inches away from the scoop pulling in all that hot air from under the hood, temps from under the hood can reach well over 160 degress thats not good for performance.........

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yea your right man, h777 intake for the srt-10 hoods is the only way to go! ill be getting one in january. i can make that intake work if you really wanna spend the extra money, it will cost about 10 bucks to make it work, jus pm me for details. But, as i have seen and has been proven over and over h777 is the way to go.

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
what do they look like. Im in need of one as well. But first i gotta find another job. LoL... need money

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
they are only about 200 shipped,ill find a pic in a sec!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.