DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i know it's been a while since i have been on just very busy with work and such but during that time i gave my truck the SRT 10 hood with the street scene bumper cover. so now i am looking for the piece that attaches on the underside of the hood to bring the air to my K/N intake not sure what its called. I will get some pics up tommorrow

·
I want a Blown Hemi
148 Posts
I want the same hood and matching bumber. For now I have a stock 2008 R/C sport and I have the KN intake, power wire and air scoop from airram.com
Its good stuff. Check it out . How much was your SRT hood ?

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was about $800.00 CAD, and its not the aftermarket ones i have seen its the OEM Mopar original SRT 10

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so here are the pics of the front end and a couple with my new exhaust, nitto terra grapplers and mud flaps

Attachments

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4" Magnaflow tips with Solo performance muffler i cant remember which one it was i believe i have the stealth version, sounds freaking sweet

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was going to get the same kit that you are talking about but but for a savings of a couple hundred dollars i got the same look and sound with out the price

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
paint that grill shell!

looks good!

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
grill shell?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
hood looks great!!! I was gonna say the same thing that the grill shell would look great color matched.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
like this...

Attachments

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OHH srry i was thinking about the honey comb piece in the hood, i a like the body colour grill shell

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
It is a good looking truck. What are your future plans

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
OHH srry i was thinking about the honey comb piece in the hood, i a like the body colour grill shell
speaking of that if all your grill inserts matched the bottom insets with the street scenes bumper it would look good.

don't get me wrong I think your truck looks good......we just tend to like to help other members spend their money :thatfunny

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
it was about $800.00 CAD, and its not the aftermarket ones i have seen its the OEM Mopar original SRT 10

i like the pipes great minds think alike
i will have pics of my srt front end laer after i pic my truck up :rck:

but here is my pipes with custom ground effects i made :D

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks great, love the color.x2 paint the grill shell and debadge it.
over killer looking truck.:rck:

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya great minds do think a like i wanted oe on each side of the truck but the gas tank is in the way so thats the real reason i did it that way

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.