DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a squeak/creak coming form the back of my 2002 quad cab 4x4 1500 that I only hear in reverse if I keep baking up enuff it will go away but if I drive forward for a bit as soon as I go into reverse again the noise comes back. I thought the noise was coming from my rear reverse side tire but I think it may be coming from where the driveshaft meets the rear end. Here is my second problem this happened in New York while my truck was under bumper to bumper warranty my mileage at the time of the problem 25,831 my warranties is up at 25,845 miles. I was in New York at the time this occurred Saturday night. I tried to call the dealer to leave a message but I could not so Sunday I drove home to Connecticut and brought the truck straight to the dealer where it is now the mileage is now 25,925 miles. I called the service department this morning and was directed to the service manager I told him that the problem happened when it did and that I wanted to be sure they cover it under the warranty. He told me he had to weight until the used car manager came in and that I should call back later today. Needless to say I am a bit miffed that they would give me a hard time about this. What do you guys think about the problem and the dealer? I should also mention this was a certified preened.

Thank Guys
Rob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.