DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to the body shop i go,just going to mount the headlight to fender,so it fits the fender flush and keep it in raw metal form so i can adjust it. :gr_patrio

Attachments

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
What kind of headlight bulbs do those take?

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top is hb4 9006 12v bottom is hb3 9005 12v by philips...light itself made by Magna outer directional 3157 12v

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Thats gonna be so bad ass looking. :rck:

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
Damn man, dont you ever quit?

:thatfunny Cant wait to see the square vs circle pics!

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
We shall see...its doable but i think that the side kick up of the 09 fascia in first pick on the side,near the directional will have to be laid down,like todays 02-08 model...i will just have to bring the line up as tight as possable to bottom of headlight,this way i can gain the 1/2 inch towards the grill shell with the fascia,so that the fascia line matches over near the grill line...otherwise the top fascia would be off.Its hard to explain...this headlight area has lots up lines that must match up as in straights,angles and vertical lines.The end point of the headlamp,near the directional would go directly into the metal side of the fender,there is plenty of meat there....just look at the 07- 08 headlamp takes up the metal side.

Obviously the top of the fender must be cut and raised to accept the lenz,the bottom of the headlamp is the key,it must not go lower than the metal side of the fender...everything else can be massaged.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
I love this.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
Looks like an interesting project. I hope it works, cause I wanna see the end result.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
you do amazing work, and i hope you get this one all figured out.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Very cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
more :popcorn:

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
That isgoing to look sweet. Hope everything goes together well.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks....the angle near the grill shell on the headlight,i might have to use body colored rubber or metal coming down off the fender like on the 02-05 model as filler until i play with the corner of the grill shell slightly outwards way into the future.

If i can get the 09 light over as much as possable to the grill shell,without looking bad,it will take the angle off by having the shell come down and over the angle.The more angle i can get rid of over near the grill shell the better.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.