DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
thats my thought. my parts from hughes is coming FAST! they upgraded my shipping for me FREE of charge! and it should be here tommorrow or the next day! i ordered sunday night!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
you said something about a hi flow cat at one point. I have one on my truck that is a thundercat or something like that i found online for 35 bucks. HI flow spun 3" works good for me and didnt affect my o2 sensors at all

·
Registered
173 Posts
yes i have 2 02 sensor and not problems

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hmm interesting. that may be next on the list after the plenum. i think it came in to my house today! took 2 freaken days to get to me! way to go HUGHES!

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
yep all my parts got here in 2 days! MAD props to Hughes!

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
nope the sputtering/loss of power is around 40-50 km/h no where near lock up...lockup is around 80ish? no tach so i have to guess with shifts lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
the no codes part is what gets me. This seems as though its a sensor of some sort but you would have codes.

hopefully the plenum fixes it for you, but i would think with a bad gasket there would make it run lean all the time not just at 40-50km

·
R.I.P Big Blue
5,326 Posts
oh, sorry didn't catch the KM/H the first time :(
What is 40 km/h? About 20 mph or so?
I'm betting something electronic too now. Does it sound almost like a mis-fire? Maybe it's happening at a certain rpm, not just a certain speed?

For the bucking, maybe your TV cable got messed up, and you are reaching the top of your rpm's? But even then it should shift eventually.

I'm sorry, I really don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
have u checked your motor mounts and transmission mounts?

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
no..is there a reason too check them? motor does move abnormal amounts. (i changed a motor mount on a car that had one busted. it would smash the roof when it was reved :p

i dunno if i mentioned this but it will also want/will stall when left to idle right after start up. maybe that can help with the diagnosis.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.