DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was attending my daughter's softball game in the evening Tuesday (5/17) when I spotted a black RAM quad-cab SRT-10 in the parking lot.

I was pretty excited, but also pretty horrified. Two reasons for the concern:

- The dude pulled WAY into his parking spot and amazingly did not bust his spoiler on the raised sidewalk his spoiler was barely 1/4 inch above and nearly two feet onto.

- This part of the parking lot is NOTORIOUS for having stray "foul" balls rain down on it

Thank goodness the spoiler was unharmed and there were no stray balls came anywhere near it. My wife informed me that she saw the fellow driving it and he was wearing a "Penske Racing" button-down shirt. The truck also bore a Michigan license plate (out of state for my area). We're in the thick of NASCAR country here in the southeast, and race teams are all over the place near us.

A family member near us also told of a crew-member for Rusty Wallace dropping by their house and was showing off a new red RAM SRT-10 qad-cab. This one also sported a Michigan license plate. I didn't get to see it, but they got the grand tour by the owner.

These things are popping up all over!

Oh - and my daughter's team won their softball game too. They are undefeated this season, League Champions, and still undefeated through round 2 of the championships! :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
The local dealer close to me has two of the Quad Cabs and one silver regular cab in the showroom...... the regular cabs look sooooo much better to me, but they are all nice. :)

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
FreeLantz said:
The local dealer close to me has two of the Quad Cabs and one silver regular cab in the showroom...... the regular cabs look sooooo much better to me, but they are all nice. :)
I would agree, David. I guess if you have to haul family with you its good. But then again I would not want to endanger my whole family :D

·
HEMI
916 Posts
milo55 said:
I would agree, David. I guess if you have to haul family with you its good. But then again I would not want to endanger my whole family :D
:thatfunny :crazy: old man :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dropped by the dealer this weekend. They now have about 7 Ram SRT-10s (Red, Black and Silver - all QCs), a silver Ram Daytona (SUPER Sweet!) and a really sharp maroonish Charger R/T along with a few SRT-4s and SRT-6s. They sold 1 or 2 SRT-10s since mine and 1 GoManGo Orange Ram Daytona (saw it on the highway already).

They tell me two more Charger R/Ts are on the way - Yellow and GoManGo Orange.

·
Registered
234 Posts
denofthievz said:
Oh - and my daughter's team won their softball game too. They are undefeated this season, League Champions, and still undefeated through round 2 of the championships! :D
Where at in the southeast and also what age group and team does she play with?

·
Registered
234 Posts
denofthievz said:
Apologize...hope you dont think I am a crazy stalker or anything. I coach a girls Fastpitch softball team and am looking for girls to play in the fall and spring of next year...I am in Jacksonville, FL and competition is great here. Just wondering.

Vince

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not quite that far south! Would love to be, but I've got a real good gig here that would be hard to find elsewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.