DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats happing out in HEMI land. This has to be the best site for new dodge hemi owners.
Has anyone installed a set of sport side tubes. They look like the ones that come stock on the Harley edition of the F-150. I am interested in installing some on my 04hemi RC when i get home. If so can you post some pic. Are they as easy as just bolting up like some say.

thanks

04HEMI RAM
serving in IRAQ :gr_patrio

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
I've got them on my truck and I love them. Lots of people comment on them and ask where I got them I have some more pics in my gallery. They're taken with my camera phone so not the best quality but you get the idea. EASY to install with two people. Four bolts total.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
look at my gallery, I think I had them on when the pic was taken

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
cberger62 said:
EASY to install with two people. Four bolts total.
Does that mean they are easy to remove/steal also? Just two people and a socket? Arlington huh? Not to far!!! :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
GoRhino StreetTubes. They attach to cab bolts underneath, you'll need a torque wrench. I had mine installed by a body shop. I like the way they look, but they're a pain in the a$$ to keep clean.

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
i am planning on getting those tubes and having them painted the color of my truck .

·
07 Charger SXT
23 Posts
Are those usable as steps, or are they for looks only?

Jason

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
They only stick out maybe 3/4" inch so they cant really be used as steps, unless your name is "twinkle toes."

KB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.