DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an article the other day how many of the Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) sales ads are leaking out early on the "internets" and it is pissing off many of those retailers. It got me thinking - how about some deals from our sponsors as well. You can make it harder on us by starting the sales at, say, 4:00AM Eastern Time on Friday morning so that everyone across the US has to either get up early or stay up late to get in "virtual line" at the website.

Sooo - here is the place to let us know what you will have for sale, at what price, how many will be available, and what time the deals start. Or if you don't want to list them here - how about a thread at your own forum with a title "Black Friday Sale" so we can search for it. If you want to wait to the last minute to list them to keep us in suspense - hey all the better. Wad'ya say???

Or if you think this is a stoopid idea, that is OK too because most of my ideas are usually pretty stoopid so I am used to it :eek:

· Registered
9,836 Posts
Just visit us on our site... heck its Black Friday at AIRRAM.com EVERYDAY!

So what your saying is once a year on Black Friday everyone else lowers their prices to match our year round prices?

Our initial advertised price is normally so low that we just dont have much more room to mark down. If we mark down any lower then we would be selling at cost. You really need to understand that we are getting you guys some VERY low prices. Then we throw in FREE SHIPPING to boot!

I would like to see ANY other retailers other then AIR RAM PERFORMANCE (US) and MOES PERFORMANCE (The other guy) who bring you guys the same deals every day of the year... not just once a year.

No worries though..... If you miss the Black Friday sales, we will hold our super low prices year round for you.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AIR_RAM said:
Just visit us on our site... heck its Black Friday at AIRRAM.com EVERYDAY!

So what your saying is once a year on Black Friday everyone else lowers their prices to match our year round prices?

Our initial advertised price is normally so low that we just dont have much more room to mark down. If we mark down any lower then we would be selling at cost. You really need to understand that we are getting you guys some VERY low prices. Then we throw in FREE SHIPPING to boot!

I would like to see ANY other retailers other then AIR RAM PERFORMANCE (US) and MOES PERFORMANCE (The other guy) who bring you guys the same deals every day of the year... not just once a year.

No worries though..... If you miss the Black Friday sales, we will hold our super low prices year round for you.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
Well - I certainly would not want you to loose money - it is called Black Friday not Even More In The Red Friday for a reason. I remember Moe's had a big sale in the summer where his wholesaler passed on some savings to him, and one of the deals I remember was the Flex-A-Lite 180 fan for $229.00 shipped until they ran out.

So, maybe something like:

- "first 10 guys who buy 15 spark plugs get one free starting at 4:00AM Eastern"

- "first 5 guys who buy four rotors and front pads - get rear pad for 25% off"

- "buy gears and an LSD - get a free Rammie" ;)

Attachments

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
I like the idea of a free rammie!!!!

· Registered
73,362 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
I want a little rammie. Yours looks kinda scared, what have you done to him, LOL.:D
By the looks of his eye's, he was Rammed!:D

· Registered
448 Posts
mopar fan said:
By the looks of his eye's, he was Rammed!:D

Thats both hilarious and wrong at the same time. :thatfunny

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
where u get a lil rammie

· Registered
1,302 Posts
I ordered some shirts and stuff also so shipping was rounded out. My rammie should be coming home soon

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
yep the rammie is cool

· Registered
2,639 Posts
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you my daaaaaaaaaaaaaady?"

Ahhh, CO, where the men are men, ..........and the sheep are nervous!

LOL, J/K Gary!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.