DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· XD
259 Posts
Looks 100% better than the SRT-10 spoiler... I think it would look better if it had end peices that went on the actual bed sides, though.

· It's a JEEP thing!
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
logikFIVE said:
Looks 100% better than the SRT-10 spoiler... I think it would look better if it had end peices that went on the actual bed sides, though.

good point. I also think it looks better than the SRT-10 and Daytona Ironing Boards

· Registered
4,012 Posts
Kinda ricey. I've seen a few lids with similar flares on the end. Didn't care for them either.

· Registered
100 Posts
only one i like is the gaylord tonnaeu with the lip wing...speedstur, was it?

· Banned
2,424 Posts
yeah, just get a speedsturr... Im ordering mine tomorrow. I prefer the srt over that though, that dosent blend in that great, looks tacked on.

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
I don't care for that look myself. The Daytona can get away with having a huge wing because it's, well, a Daytona. The SRT spoiler in my opinion looks the best out of them all.

· Registered
3,024 Posts
nah

· Registered
29 Posts
It looks alright... it's not one of those annoying ones that stand 15 feet high like you see on those sissy Honda's, so I guess that's good enough for me.
Nice work...

· Registered
22,981 Posts
It looks like something that would replace the plastic lip on the back of a chevy tailgate. I don't care for it too much.

KB

· Registered
1,098 Posts
to each there owne bro spoilers are just not fro me and dont really care for them but if you like it thats all that matters

· Registered
906 Posts
Spoilers should only be on exotic cars, not trucks. But to each there own.

· Registered
4,328 Posts
I like the ones that are just like a lip on tonneaus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.