DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here have a 4.7 with the spin tech muffler? I'm interested in the sound, how loud etc. I'm looking for something LOUD!!!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Never heard of SpinTech. Got a link?

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Rock on. Thanks for the link!

·
Up The Irons!
279 Posts
My best friend has a 2001 Dakota 4.7 with a SPinTech Sportsman muffler and dual 2.25 tails. It sounds very nice, and it's pretty loud. I'd compare it to a FLowmaster 40 series. It doesn't drone much, and its not noisy. I hear him drive by my home all the time and it sounds very nice.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a Gibson dual out and I still want louder. Thanks for the link and info guys

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
The SpinTech didn't seem that loud....why not just get a Electric Cutout and bypass the muffler when you want to....can't get louder than that!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
spharis said:
Do you still have your stocker? If so I want it. :)
Does that mean you don't want the resonator anymore?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yes......I dont think the resonator is gonna work. I just want to go back stock. Plus I'm too cheap to go to the muffler shop and pay for the hour of labour.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
spharis said:
Yes......I dont think the resonator is gonna work. I just want to go back stock. Plus I'm too cheap to go to the muffler shop and pay for the hour of labour.
Hope all works out for you!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would do a cut out. But I drove my truck for a while without a muffler totally and I didn't think it sounded very good. I thought it sounded pretty crappy actually. It's a 4.7 and it doesn't sound very good without the muff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.