DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I tried this before and only got one response but there has to be more around now that the 2005's are done and the 2006's are coming out.

Any South Florida Magnum/300 owners want to have a get together? Let me know and we can start putting together some plans. Maybe a cruise or a B-B-Q? Let me know. :rck:

·
Registered
98 Posts
West Palm Beach

There are a bunch of these things down here. Gotta be more on the Forums than me and you! I'm in West Palm Beach.
Joe

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Joe, glad to hear from you. I'm in Coral Springs. I know there's one more other than us on here. Haven't seen him around the forums lately though.

Well, let's keep looking for them and see if we can get a decent number for a meet. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
South Florida Meet

Magnum Man,
Sounds like a plan! I'll be on the road some in June, but July/August would be okay, if we generate some interest.
Still trying to sell my PT Cruiser GT, if you know anyone around the area interested. It's listed here in the classifieds,fyi. $100. to you if you send me a buyer!
See ya'
Joe

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's exchange info. Email me and let's set up a meet, even if it is just 3 or four of us to start, maybe we'll generate some interest from people passing by in their Magnums. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.