DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right guys its finally almost DONE!!! it took the ENTIRE day today and into tnite but i got the hood wetsanded/compounded/polished, entire truck compounded/waxed, getting the headlights tinted up next week when we slow down here at the shop as well as the black speed grille installed, and i blacked out the hella grille lights tnite...it looks freaking brand new guys!!! i had never compounded my truck and it isnt something you can do all the time but WOW!!!! looks clean clean clean!!! ill post some sweet pics tmorrow late morning if the rain holds off! man i can finally see the other end of the tunnel with this thing! thanks everyone for all the support and HURST for all the help and encouragement and ideas! photos REAL SOON to come!!!!!! its like i have a NEW 2002 dodge ram! haha! :rck:

...i guess it isnt completely done...next is colormatched valvecovers and some other interior things but as far as the external goes...pretty much done and its all gonna be about maintaining that showroom shine! ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Can't wait to see it...it's a god thing you mentioned pics are coming soon...lol!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Looks good! Cant wait to see it finished!

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
hmmmmmmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You asked for it! lol

KB

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
speed grille colormatched with the black with red pearl (its finished sitting in my passenger seat

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
still waiting for the pics. ill give you the proper opinion on it once i see it but intel the pics are revield...........

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheapest place is actually ebay...colin just got one for his SRT=10 bumper

tav03 said:
Hey can you tell me where to get a black grille for my dodge ram 2003???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah I found a couple. But are they nice? Also forgot I cant seem to find a black bumper for the back. See I got a black dodge with chrome bumpers and grille. I want to get it all black, and cant find that part...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
your a big tease bro

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
dude do we have to start the pic thing like the other thread?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
can't wait for pics

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.