DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
If I caught the people that did that they would be sorry.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
its these damn parents that don't know how to raise their kids right. at an early age until they grow up...the parents just give em what they want just to shut em up...or the parents themselves never learn what respect is...

i fear for this world when these messed up pot smoking, smart mouthed beer drinking dopehead dropout kids have kids of their own at like 16...then the father runs away cause he's a sissy...this next gen will make this gen of high schoolers look like angels.
:loud::loud:BLAME DR. SPOCK!!!!!!!!!! the guy brainwashed everyone that spanking a child is wrong. and that being firm will hurt your childs feelings. and we dont want to hurt there feelings, if we do, they might grow up to be a productive member of the world. we cant have that. they need to be lazy and expect that everyone will give them everything.:ugh:ugh its a joke. we need to go back to the days when a teacher would use a ruler to get kids to behave. instead fo calling mommy everytime they say something mean. who cares just take care of the problem. im very strict with my kids i expect alot out of them. and when they do not perform there are reprocussions. and when they do perform they get rewarded for there good behavior. (my kids are 5 years and 18 months) my kids know what is "OK" and what is not. they know that when dad says "clean your room" he means clean your room, not "if you feel like it can you please clean your room, if not its ok you dont really have to." I'm sorry but i feel the same way I hate kids. i have cussed out parents in the middle of malls, and grocery stores for letting there kids run wild. its unacceptable and I will not permit it.

OK sorry but child disiplin is one thing that really gets me going...... back on topic i hope everything cleaned up just fine on the truck.

·
Registered
228 Posts
:loud::loud:BLAME DR. SPOCK!!!!!!!!!! the guy brainwashed everyone that spanking a child is wrong. and that being firm will hurt your childs feelings. and we dont want to hurt there feelings, if we do, they might grow up to be a productive member of the world. we cant have that. they need to be lazy and expect that everyone will give them everything.:ugh:ugh its a joke. we need to go back to the days when a teacher would use a ruler to get kids to behave. instead fo calling mommy everytime they say something mean. who cares just take care of the problem. im very strict with my kids i expect alot out of them. and when they do not perform there are reprocussions. and when they do perform they get rewarded for there good behavior. (my kids are 5 years and 18 months) my kids know what is "OK" and what is not. they know that when dad says "clean your room" he means clean your room, not "if you feel like it can you please clean your room, if not its ok you dont really have to." I'm sorry but i feel the same way I hate kids. i have cussed out parents in the middle of malls, and grocery stores for letting there kids run wild. its unacceptable and I will not permit it.

OK sorry but child disiplin is one thing that really gets me going...... back on topic i hope everything cleaned up just fine on the truck.
Oh wow I so agree with you!!!!!

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
i get pissed when people i know write crap on my truck lol, thats why i keep i clean so they can't

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
At least it is not scratched in - that would really suck! If you wash your truck, they can't do that!! LOL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thats funny but would piss me off if it was my truck

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
It doesn't seem too funny. I seriously doubt a child wrote that on there. An adult (able to know better) obviously did it. People have no respect for others property. Its ridiculous. I couldn't even begin to write a long enough speech on what's wrong with society.

omg big deal
It is a big deal. Have you never seen scratches from that dumb shit? I bet the OP paid damn good hard earned money for his truck, (I know I did) and dipshits need keep their fingers off unless they want them broken.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
like another post on here a read awhile ago....that a guy on here (maybe it was 1253625?) went in a store & came back out & saw some aholes had let his tailgate down & was sitting on it. people have no respect anymore.

this world has turned into (for the most part)...an "i'm gonna work as little as possible & long as it don't effect me, i don't care & i don't care about anyone else" world.

whoever done that was prolly thinking "this person will never know it was me, so i'm gonna do it". i bet money it was someone in the range of "16-20" & i BET he was with a friend or 2 when he done it & was EITHER trying to look cool or was bet to do it.

if he knew he had a chance of getting caught, he wouldn't do it & if he got confronted, yeah he'd act tuff, but get his butt whooped. either that, or act tuff then whip out a gun these days.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
like another post on here a read awhile ago....that a guy on here (maybe it was 1253625?) went in a store & came back out & saw some aholes had let his tailgate down & was sitting on it. people have no respect anymore.
Is that supposed to be me?

:thatfunny

Nah, that was 05DodgeDakota - with his 08 Ram. He quickly got a locking handle for the tailgate!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
" So many scrubs, so little time "

:drivingz: .. :drivingz:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.