DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Awesome pics! I cant wait for the season to open! Post some hunting pics if you have em!
through out the season which arrives here in Wisconsin I'll post picks of hunting and work my truck in there.... Duck opener is first saturday of october... geese start sept 1... bowhunting deer is 2nd saturday of september

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
sweet pics

·
Registered
98 Posts
looking forward to duck season here in NJ.. time to get the sneakbox out for a run

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
early season goose opened today till the 15th... time to get out the grinder and go make some jerky!!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
early season goose opened today till the 15th... time to get out the grinder and go make some jerky!!!!
Our season here dosent open until the september 8, luckily about an hour north of here opened today. Sad to say I'm not out today, but heading out this weekend apparently not too many crops are cut though. Havent been scouting north of here at all so I'm hoping to line up a field for sunday. Oh well, ducks and geese are open until december 21 so Ill have lots of time :D

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Our season here dosent open until the september 8, luckily about an hour north of here opened today. Sad to say I'm not out today, but heading out this weekend apparently not too many crops are cut though. Havent been scouting north of here at all so I'm hoping to line up a field for sunday. Oh well, ducks and geese are open until december 21 so Ill have lots of time :D
tell the guys not to shoot em all and save some for us when the Migration starts to come my way:D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.