DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

some pics of new truck

2K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  rocket23 
#1 ·
i just recently got this truck, exwife got the durango in the divorce so my parents got tired of me borrowing their 93 taurus wagon & got me this truck. it's an 03 Hemi. The way you see it is the way I got it minus the emblems witch i took off. Debating on doing the sport bumper & painted grill.. you guys have any other suggestions? I've been away for awhile with all the crap i've been going thru the last year. Getting divorced, my Duster in my sig getting totaled by a drunk driver on my way home from a show..Glad to be back tho. Russell

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice truck sorry about the duster

#3 ·
That is a clean truck.

You could always do a sport bumper. Then you'll have to paint the grill and rear bumper.

That truck is sharp looking. To me, for right now.. if that was my truck. I'd drive it and be happy. But I would paint the bumpers and grill soon.

#7 ·
Man sorry about the divorce and the duster! But your RAM looks damn good!

Oh by the way welcome to the 3rd gen RAMS

#8 ·
I think a street scene front bumper / roll pan would really top off the clean look you have going..

#10 ·
nice truck

#11 ·
I'm with Mike, just drive it for now. You are already ahead of the game.

#12 ·
Nice truck

#13 ·
nice start, looks great already.

#15 ·
the bug deflector was the first thing i took off my truck when i got it.

#17 ·
Damn man, well looks like things are starting to brighten up for you already...hopefully it keeps going that way for a while at least!

New truck looks good!

#20 ·
I remember that Duster very well from when you won Car of the Month years ago. Sorry to hear about it's fate.:(

But you will enjoy that Ram. The Hemi trucks have tons of potential!:tup:

#21 ·
4x2 or 4x4? Now take the truck and hit your ex-wifes durango with it! Frigging women, and there divorces' Yeah I've been, there done that. Too bad she wasn't in the duster, "sorry officer, I dunno what happened. She just hit her head, repeatedly."

#23 ·
Its a 2wd, been lowered with a ground force kit with the rear axle flipped on the springs. I'm not gonna worry about the durango, the bitch moved to lancaster(about 2 hrs away from me with the kids) & it has a blown head gasket or warped head. My son was in the Duster with me tho when the drunk plowed into my at about 60 mph with out slowing down. Thanks for all the positive comments guys, really need it.

#24 ·
if someone was gonna take my truck against my will, i'd want everything bad to go wrong with it...thats karma for her right there.

#29 ·
I would like to change the headlight on the truck, possibly some projector lights. The P.O. changed out the bulbs & also put some yellow bulbs in the fogs. I need to get another fog because the left one has the glass broken. Any ideas on programers to help with the mileage? I knew it wasnt gonna be great but if i can help it out that would be cool. The truck has the k&n intake kit on it, flowmaster exhaust.

#30 ·
I run the superchips 3865. It has the mileage xs tune, Youcan run lower octane an still get a few more mpg's out of her. I get 15-16 with both hwy, and city driving. Not bad for a 4x4. imo.

#31 ·
I was looking at that that one, looks like a pretty good choice. Do you know if it works good on the 03? I've heard that the 03's had issues with programers since it was the 1st year for the HEMI in the RAM...

#32 ·
I havent a clue. but, they are a knowledgeable staff and scott at sc can answer that quetion for you I'm sure. pm coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.