DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love Sand!!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my '05 Ram w/ the Chassis Tech keys, Eagle 195's, 285/70/17 BFG AT KO's, Westin Nerfs, and tinted windows. Now all I need is a set of Rancho shocks so that I can go ahead and crack the front up a little farther!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! I like the stance and the wheel selection, good job. From the side shot pic, she looks level now, you going to lift the front more and the rear as well or is that pic a little deceiving?

Picked up my rear wheel liners yesterday at Dodge, $74.40 for the pair. Looks like a great mod, easy install and improves appearance. I plan on doing it all at once.

Zach

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks good...I like the tint, what percentage is it?

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
sharp lookin truck!!!

·
Tape On
829 Posts
Looks great. I know your not asking, but some factory driving lights will do wonders. I was the first mod I did and they look great.

·
I Love Sand!!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TexasZach,

That pic is a little deceiving-it is about an 1.5" from being level. When we put the keys in, we got it perfectly level using the lasers on a frame machine, but when I took it to drive, the shocks were constantly topping out. We lowered the torsions a couple turns and that took care of the topping out problem. Once I get my Ranchos I will turn the torsions back up a couple turns and go get it aligned again.

DODGE_KID,

I'm not sure what percentage it is, but it is lighter than the stock tint on the rear windows. It is the darkest tint Nebraska will allow on the front windows. I wanted the front to match the rear, but none of the local tint shops would do it so I decided to keep it legal!!

67Cuda,

I am actually planning on installing Mopar fogs, a billet grille, and a billet bumper insert as my next round of mods after I get some shocks!! I agree, I don't care for the little plastic grilles where the fogs should be!

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
That is one nice.................avatar!! :D Your truck looks pretty good too!! :D

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
The truck looks great, Good choice on the wheels and tires!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Sweet, I love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice choice in color, and the tire/wheel combo add to it. I have the same color and I love it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice truck! Where did you get the tires. I tried to order the same size and the told me that they would not be able to get them until august

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.