·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Those look cool.

KB

·
Registered
475 Posts
if you dont mind me askin how much did those run you and where did you get them? they look great!

·
spur48
12 Posts
did they not come with the matching pieces for the console?

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Very nice!! I wish those head rests fit the '02-'05 seat!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Im really interested in them, how much where they? I have the exact same seats as you in my 06 CTD truck...

Is there any cover for the center console seat?

·
Registered
139 Posts
very nice.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The seats are from ALI leather on ebay, they cost $500 and the reason i got black is because my truck is black and i was looking to go with a black on black look. I did not know how to install these seats but i just asked around on here and got some help. I had the seats for about a month and then decided to put them in myself, some places were wanting to charge me 300 to put them in, and Yes there is a center console piece for it i just dont know how to put it in and going to have to figure it out. When you order the seats from Ali leather you have the option of getting the factory colors or a different color, if you get a different color it takes a bit longer. It took me about a month before i got them. I also believe that they have some for every year. Best thing i have done i love the seats.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Very Nice! Not a bad price either.

·
Registered
17 Posts
$500 for front and back? If so, that seems pretty good. How difficult was the install and how long did it take?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It took me about 6 hours because it was my first time to try anything like this. but if any one needs any help just send me a shout i am more then happy to help.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Did you have fun with the headrest post sleeves on the front seats? When I tried to do it with a previous set I had... I messed my hands up good trying to get those GD things.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
O yea my thumbs still hurt and it was probably the worst part of the install but i figured it out after a few min.

·
Registered
292 Posts
so that was for the front and back seats, including center console and head rests?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.