DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will let you experts do this one..........I have a few angles if needed. I would like to get the rims top edge to be right at the edge of the fenders,a few different wheel options I will post as well,and feel free to do some paint work on the body as a free for all please.

I like 2 tones to a certain extent so that is somethign to play with.Let me know if clearer pics or different views would be better.

Im currently looking for better pics of the wheels and truck for diff angles. Bare with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres a quick one for you.
Looks GREAT,how about he same shot without the two tone please?? I also like the split colors like having a dark black or charcoal from just above the door handles to the roof and just below the window trimwould be the separation point,so it would have dark upper,and graphite lower with maybe a small separation line in a stand otu color..

Is there anyway to make the rear wheels more deep dish than the fronts???

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks alot guys,this is really helping alot. I asked you pros because this is basically all I can accomplish now on my own (LOL)..........Keep em coming if new ideas pop up.

I really like the color combo of the Dark black or charcoal up top and graphite down low.......how about a few diff stripe separation colors,and maybe a little thinner.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello slammed1,

Here it is with the top Black, lower part Charcoal and with thinner different color stripes.

In this order: :gr_patrio

blue
yellow
red
grey
green

Attachments

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
S. Weigel said:
Just out of curiosity.
- Here's what my car would look like, lowered,
minus the side door bumper bars.
+ tinted windows.

:dropjaw:

That looks awesome!! :rck:

:gr_patrio

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
S. Weigel said:
Glad I could Help! :D

Just out of curiosity.
- Here's what my car would look like, lowered,
minus the side door bumper bars.
+ tinted windows.
You know........I have a 2001 Intrepid in my driveway that could use a lowering job......I already have Magnum 17's on it.......HMMMMM.

Nice work on yours.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.