DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some offraod fun! (Pics)

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  CM_HEMI 
#1 ·
just thought i would trow up some pics, the forest roads have finally had enough snow melt off so we can get back out there. It can get messy if you get off those roads though!

Pretty amazing down travel with the sway bar off, make it look like i got room for 37's!

Lesson learned: at this time of year, stay on the forest roads....no matter how bad they look....

See less See more
#2 ·
At least you had fun, nice trucks!

#3 ·
You know what made me disgusted about those pictures the most? The fact that there is still snow...I'm in shorts and a t-shirt today and went to the park with my son...snow sucks

#5 ·
Oh ya... it sucks big time.... theres drifts out there that will still be there at the end of this month easy... but evertime we go out and break trail, we help that shit melt off quicker!! lol

#4 ·
Oh ya, always!! its nice to have a buddy to go out with you that has a winch (even though it is a toyota) lol

#8 ·
the temp has actually been really nice during the days, nights are still piss cold but days have been beautiful!

#10 ·
haha whats wrong with my rims! lol

#11 ·
nice pictures

#13 ·
Deep snow??? Last week we were in the 90's and this week we're in the 80's with rain.

:jmad: ... I didn't get to see one snow flake this year; not counting the one at the city tax office.

:(

#14 ·
and this is why AZ kicks so much ass! Desert, snow, lots of national forests and area to go play in. A lot of us are getting together next weekend so more pictures to come.

#15 ·
Flagstaff Arizona got the 2nd most snow fall in the entire country. I believe they got 150 inches this year.

Next weekend will be up there from Phoenix. Gonna be great times!

#16 ·
Looks like fun :D

#18 ·
man you always got some fun photos

#19 ·
Thanks guys! ya we definitely know how to play hard up here! And now that the weathers been getting better we've been hitting it hard!

And yup, next weekend is gonna be fun for the AZ boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.