Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st day I brought it home.

Year and a half later. I know she needs new Tires and wheels. I'll be getting them here in a few months.

·
"I'll go all in."
626 Posts
Any ideas on what tire/wheel combo you plan on running? Truck looks great, will look even better when tires/wheels are on. :cool:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the overhead lights installed at a local audio shop. Ya 35's and new 17's are in the near future. Then the body lift right after. We have plans to go BIG but the Missouri bumper laws are holding us back till we move out to the country.

·
Registered
423 Posts
STL HEMI said:
I had the overhead lights installed at a local audio shop. Ya 35's and new 17's are in the near future. Then the body lift right after. We have plans to go BIG but the Missouri bumper laws are holding us back till we move out to the country.
If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$ did the clearance lights set you back? I'm looking to do the same with my rig and am toying with the ida of doing it by myselff. But if the $$$ is right, I'd consider letting someone else do it :D

Your truck looks great !!!

·
WYOhemi
478 Posts
bill1029 said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$ did the clearance lights set you back? I'm looking to do the same with my rig and am toying with the ida of doing it by myselff. But if the $$$ is right, I'd consider letting someone else do it :D

Your truck looks great !!!
i'm wondering the same thing...i've seen the kit for sale for $90. i could do it myself but i really don't want to deal with any water leaking in the cab...which i heard was a problem a lot of the time when mounting these lights

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
looks good , i like it without the flares better....

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The install costed me 3 hours total. I thought ir was over priced but they are installing my audio plus Katzkin and Alarm plus HID's so.............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.