DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some new lights, debaged and leveled 06 mega cab ok well it isnt level since i unhooked my trailer :p, The hemi did a great job pulling this thing. I had the inside loaded with clothes,tv's toys and whatever else i could get in it.

When i installed my lights i forgot about my grill and stuck one right in the middle of it, Next weekend i'll be makin a little rack to set them on so i can have 2 on each side, Anyway enjoy

Attachments

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
hott as ice :)

Like the lights!!!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Flipp'n SWEEET man!!!!!!!!

And Thanks allot man... You are OFFICIALLY the straw that brokw the camels back... I have seen it a million times and after seeing yours... Damnit, Im going tomorrow to buy the lights and install some Hella's behind my grill...

^%$R%$&U^%*&^(*

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great looking rig man

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
good looking rig... :tup:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the compliments, I have a few more things i'm adding soon, cab lights, gears and tint woo hoo

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Nice :rck:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
MegaDad said:
well Dskirtech did you ever get those lights :)

Everyone around here knows me as Dane :cool:

And well, I was going to, then the little munchkin soaked up the Light funds due to a birthday. So it was either spoil the young'n or get lights...

Im also looking into making a mounting bar similar to the one Bubba_Hemi made for his. But I assure you, it wont be long!

:rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
452 Posts
Lookin good

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i need to put a bar on mine also, I'll have more pics this weekend, I've gotta pul my uncles broke down bmw back to dallas then go back to east tx and pick up 50 of those nast ass cross ties(the ones you see on railroad tracks) and out tractor at the same time and haul back to dallas. After all that i'm planning on going hog huntin hopefully i'll get some pics of that too :)
Then maybe in my spare time i'll make a rack for my lights. (Doubt it)

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks awsome .......

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2wd the travel trailer is i guess around 6000+ the last time i towed, i had clothes and furniture and a 50 gal tank full of water. This weekend i pulled my uncles bmw on his big trailer, It didnt squat my truck at all, Then i bought a horse and pulled a 4 horse trailer with him inside. My wife said she didnt even fill the horse when he loaded up. I didnt have my camera so i didnt get any with the trailer on but i have a few of the horse.

I'll at least get some pics of the trailers tonight, We dont get home until around 7-8

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.