1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
look'n good...

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
Nice! How's the ride now - are the Nitros stiff?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's decent, sometimes if the road is bumpy, I feel like I am riding a horse, but other than that it's good. The Nitros are not TOO stiff, then again, I'm used to riding in lowered imports with suspension so stiff that it is actually jarring and the ride is uncomfortable. I think I would actually prefer something a little stiffer, but like I said, I am used to imports. We'll see how it goes, I may get some QA1s eventually. The handling quality has improved immensely, this suspension coupled with the LSD really helps it push through corners.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
how much did it lower it?

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
Since you are used to riding in imports, I'm assuming you know some people with them. I bet it's pretty embarassing when your big D owns them on the road!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevin_Rants said:
Since you are used to riding in imports, I'm assuming you know some people with them. I bet it's pretty embarassing when your big D owns them on the road!
Yeah, a lot of my friends were unexpecting of the performance when I first bought it. My previous car was an Acura 3.0 CL and the Durango totally owns it, but I never modified it other than the suspension. However, my fiance has an Acura Integra with a motor swap and a bunch of other crap and it's running 11 sec E/Ts, so the Durango doesn't own it. Actually, for the most part, all of my friends have respectably fast imports, none of that slow ricey stuff.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
RLG said:
The front was lowered 2" and the rear was lowered 3".
how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
E6V6I6L said:
how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?
It was $430 (parts) and $70 (freight) before tax; I don't pay retail for parts though, so I have no idea how much it would be normally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.