DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone... I've had my 07 Charger SXT for about 2 months now & the modding has begun. I just have a couple questions... does anyone know if/where I can get Altezza Tail lights for the Charger? I've been looking everywhere and I cant seem to find them or even know if they are made. I've got a black one and If I could get the tail lights to match the headlights, it would be sweet.

I just dropped 2gs on Pioneer AVIC Z1 & every adapter you can think of for the thing (iPod, XM NavTraffic, Voice Command, backup camera, bluetooth). I've been thinkin about putting woodgrain on the interior. But at the same time I've gotta decide if I wanna go sporty or classy.

Sporty, Im thinkin, Black 20" rims & a spoiler.
Classy, Im thinkin, Chrome 20"s & a whole new mesh grille (think bentley grille w/ a bar down the middle)

Decisions Decisions... I'll post pics once I get the Z1 installed

·
Registered
30 Posts
go to ebay, and you can find the only taillights available so far. They are stock-modified LED taillights. I dont like them, they dont look as good as the stock tails. but just go there and search for 06 charger taillights. Youll find em. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I decided to post a picture to help ya out a little. Like i said, this is the only thing i know of out now, but give it a few more months, they just started making projector headlights, so they will hit soon i promise. Aftermarket is just starting to realize that there is money in this field. Hit Ebay for these if you want em, they run $372 shipped. This particular one is Item # 200040937930 Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reply... you're right tho, those tailights would make it look pretty bad. Hopefully you're right & they'll see that there are enough charger owners to warrant production of the tailights. This is the "style" I had in mind if it were something for the Charger

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeah, just hold tight man? have you seen the new projector headlights? check my last thread, i have pics of those on there. I dont like em, but thats my opinion if you do, shoot for the stars man, because as long as it looks good to you, its good enough. Ill keep an eye out, and hit this thread as soon as i see something hitting the market. Good luck with your project, ive already dumped over $1000 in mine, and havent made but 1 payment....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.