DodgeTalk Forum banner

mini mods, just need some opinions which direction.

• option 1.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • option 2.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • option 3.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • option 4.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im done doing all the expensive stuff for the truck this year and am looking to do some mini stuff before the year ends,

Here are my ideas.

1. Color match outter trim of grill and paint the inner part black, painted to match headlights.

2. get a programmer, led's in behind speedometer, maybe some under the truck.

3. get subs, amp and door speakers.

4. Get a cutoms lightbar up front like mikey's, the hella 500's, retint front windows.

Just need some opinions.

Don

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think number one would look really good but number2 would be the neccesity with the programmer.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I voted #2 but I think #2 and #1 together would be better :D

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
I voted speakers. Speakers make a pretty big difference to the day to day fun of my truck. After that, I'd vote programmer. With the paint work, I think you'd need to do something with the bumper too for it to look just right, and once you threw that in, you'd be into some pretty good money.

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think i would have to redo my bumper to match up with the painted grill and black out inner part, I saw a guy who had tha done and his bumper was still chrome and it liiked good, idk we;ll see lol

·
Misery
579 Posts
If your into music #3, if not #2 first and #3 last, if at all! Then go to #1 and then #4.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
option 1 with both bumpers chrome section painted black as well

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
get the boom boom!

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
I dont think i would have to redo my bumper to match up with the painted grill and black out inner part, I saw a guy who had tha done and his bumper was still chrome and it liiked good, idk we;ll see lol
I'm not saying it can't be done in stages, but once you drop the chrome from the grill and the headlights, the bumper will stick out as nearly the only chrome on the truck.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Get the programmer and interior LEDS, but not the underglow... that's a little ricey. Rock lights on the other hand, those are sweet!

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
I vote for all of the above. just do them in that order.

painting things doesnt take much but time. so its cheap. then a SC would be great.

by the time you get that stuff done youll want new speakers then itll be time for the lights up front.

thats what id do.....

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Get the programmer and interior LEDS, but not the underglow... that's a little ricey. Rock lights on the other hand, those are sweet!
Alright I'm gonna show my stupidity here. What are rock lights?

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys rewally think that the chrome would look bad if I did the grille parts and stuff? I thought the chrome would be set with the bolts on my rims, its hard to say alot of the chop guys havent been chopping alot lately. Im just not sure about that but I dont think it would look horrid,but yea btw, what are rock lights? Never heard of them before/

Don

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
all!

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jose I cant do it all at once lmao, Well I prob could but dont want to actually. Just pick one man, just one haha, Maybe I shouldnt touch my grill and just get the inserts you got, them things are sick.

Don

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Ok then I choose the sound system and my grill inserts is just the gutter grille $10 mod

·
Don
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its only ten bux what!?!?!?!?! wow thats cheap lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
you can to 1 and 2 together... music and stero system can wait!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.