DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MOPAR OR NO CAR
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
luckily warranty covered everything. Keep in mind these repairs really only pertain to the 06 models.

1st Fix. A/C recirculation door, this broke and fell into the blower motor causing it to vibrate. Apparently this is a silent recall. According to the mechanic the replacement part is a totally new design to fix this issue.

2nd Fix. Well this one was really interesting. I mentioned that the front end shakes while in 4wheel drive, so i wanted it checked out. Repair sheet says that the front axle seal and shift box seal are leaking and to be replaced. Also says the front axle was replaced! The mechanic noted that he drove the truck for .15 mile and reports no vibration. I checked it out,,,,,,still the same to me!!

3rd Fix. lol replace the front passenger seat belt. lol they did that last time.

4th Fix. Reset the friggin trailer lights again. I lost the passenger side function of the trailer harness. I can see this is going to be a recurring problem. Might be the trailer I'm hooking up to. Although it seems to work fine when hooked up to my buddy's chevy.

5th Fix. Finally got the dang horn honks off!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
ca you get me a list of recalls for the 06 2500s?

·
If only I had more $$$
3,696 Posts
I had my R/H axle seal replaced already at 3500mi, I'm at 5500mi now, truck goes in next week to replace my front shocks that FINALLY came in. They are also checking for warped rotors in the rear, I already have almost an 1/8in worn off the rotors and I don't drive like a maniac,... truck feels REAL sluggish at times, like the E-brake is on. Going to get them to check my 4x4 vibration ONCE again...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.