Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
Meierznutz, Snow and 96Sport:

My thanks to all of you for your posts and nice comments.:rck:

The funny thing about all of this,... is while my truck runs pretty good, there are a BUNCH of Dodge CTD Pickups, that are easily running in the 10's now!:YO: And like mine, they are also considered "daily drivers" too.

I am going to post another thread for you guys of my good friends (Jimmy and Dale Smith) running their 2001 Dodge CTD Full Race Drag Truck. That truck has the U.S. record right now for a 4WD Diesel Pickup having set a record of [email protected] in the 1/4 mile. Since they set that record at "Beech Bend Dragway" in Bowling Green, Ky,. the truck has run even FASTER going [email protected] MPH this past fall.

So,....be looking for my thread on that video in our 2nd Gen Diesel Section here. You guys will LOVE that video!:D

------------
96 Red Ram
i'm sure we will;)

they should come on down to HRP and race it, sea level track, so it'll run in the 8's:SPIN:

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
Well, I haven't had my girl to the track yet, and the mods I have really are tame compared to some, but this summer I will be heading over to Lebbenon Valley Dragway in NY to see what the ol' man with the six speed can actually do. I installed the Adreniline programer last night and cant wait to see the difference in how she runs. Next up is a set of 100+/- HP sticks and then I'm about done (suuuure I am).
I really need to concentrate my efforts on the Miata right now. I have the sewing machine out of it and the LS-1 and 6 sp are in the barn, I just have to get the time to get the two of them married together by the first of April. The Nutmeg Miata club has Lime Rock Park rented for May 25th and I want to have time to get the details sorted before I get there.
My nephew just picked up a 94 RC Ctd and he was going to go nuts with that one, but now he is selling it and going common rail... I remember when money was expendible!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well, I haven't had my girl to the track yet, and the mods I have really are tame compared to some, but this summer I will be heading over to Lebbenon Valley Dragway in NY to see what the ol' man with the six speed can actually do. I installed the Adreniline programer last night and cant wait to see the difference in how she runs. Next up is a set of 100+/- HP sticks and then I'm about done (suuuure I am).
I really need to concentrate my efforts on the Miata right now. I have the sewing machine out of it and the LS-1 and 6 sp are in the barn, I just have to get the time to get the two of them married together by the first of April. The Nutmeg Miata club has Lime Rock Park rented for May 25th and I want to have time to get the details sorted before I get there.
My nephew just picked up a 94 RC Ctd and he was going to go nuts with that one, but now he is selling it and going common rail... I remember when money was expendible!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure your truck will run great Meierznutz! But that Miata of yours is going to FLY!!;)

Be sure to let us know how you make out with both of them.

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
[Thanks Red Sleeper! Yeah, I have thought about that "Diesel Power Challenge", but one of their editors there is not too fond of me because of my views about Banks Power, so I doubt I could get in.
/QUOTE]

Never hurt to try but I understand. Haters are everywhere. All I know is they are missin out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.