DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Daytona #8457
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I park in the satellite parking on campus (No Cameras of course) and so I come back from class today to find that my car alarm knock sensor has gone off. So i do the look around. Sure enough, I have a deep creased dent on the right front fender from someone's door (Left white paint) and they then took the liberty of scraping off all that pesky paint I have been needing to get rid of on my door and the rear fender. yippeee. no, it can't be buffed out. No, I have no idea who did it. and Yes.. I would love any information on who did this. I'm usually a forgiving guy, but when you f**k with my truck, I get personal. I've attached Pictures. They suck, but they are in my garage with a light, not sunlight.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Good lord! That's ridiculous. I'm guessing it was windy around there today? Otherwise, they would have had to open the door into your truck and then kicked it...sorry...maybe you can claim it with insurance as comprehensive?

·
Daytona #8457
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna claim it with insurance. It's not windy AT ALL today. The cops both said that this was done with malicious intent and the report says it accordingly. I don't make anyone mad EVER, but trust me... if I find who did this.. they will suffer... for months.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Damn bro that sucks.But please dont let your truck go up in flames or people will start to think

·
1,965 Posts
Didn't you post up about an issue with some guy when you were driving? Your truck is pretty easy for people to remeber.

·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
cant have nothing these days without someone messin with it . Prob. one of them green people tryin to save the earth . Feel for ya

·
Registered
576 Posts
Well you got me beat on the dent, but I had some stupid focker key my truck. except he went from the front of the door all the way to the tail light where it got really bad. It's down to the metal. I feel your pain, hate, sadness, anger, and need for revenge.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Should that ever happen to me and I find out who did it, I maintain that I will wrap a chain around the bumper and drive shaft or axle and just drive away. Other suitable options include a healthy dose of thermite on the hood of the vehicle, rolling the car on its side or roof and leaving it there, or removing all lug nuts.

·
LPG Hemi
2,785 Posts
Makes you want to cry!
I feel sick looking at that!
I really feel for you mate!
Hope you get it fixed up soon?
Good luck and regards.
Al.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I'm bummed for you, too fall victim to a cowardly scrub sucks indeed....

" so many losers, so little time "

·
Are we going down?
787 Posts
Man I feel for you. That sucks, hope your insurance takes care of you.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
who did you piss off? (not that you really did) ....cause it looks like (to me) that ding was done with malice and the keying proves it....

·
MS. SK
2,442 Posts
Sorry this happened to you...sucks. I hope your insurance pays for this.

Jerks need a :nutkick:

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
I swear I dont understand why people would do some stupid shit like this nowadays.

HATERS I SAY, DAMN HATERS!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am going to say this before someone else does. Just let it go. Be passive. Suck it up man. Turn the other cheek. Let the authorities handle it. Revenge is pointless. WWJD. And I am sure that there are many more.

Sorry that this type of cowardice stuff has to happen to people. But I certainly hope that if you do find out who did this that you make them fully aware of the fact that you will never take something like this lightly. I work very hard for what I have. And if someone did something like that my truck, maliciously, like they did to yours, they would get the beatdown of the century. I hate haters. Good luck with getting it fixed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.