DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also will have these listed on other forums too, so first come first serve.

First I have a used stock air box. Includes the factory pipe and box that mounts to the throttle body, no filter. In working order, there are no cracks or holes. Pictured below. This came off of an 01 5.2L. I'm failry positive that this will only fit 98-01 5.2 and 5.9 Magnum engines. Price... $35 shipped.

Next I have a pair of new sport mirrors. I believe that these will fit 94-01 Rams. They are carbon fibre shell with power mirrors, along with the signal lights on the outer side. Mounting hardware included. Pictures below. Price.... $35 shipped

Again I still have a new NuImage Whitefaced Flamed gauge set. Note that this is only for a 2wd truck. I believe this will only fit a 98-01 as well. Pictured below. $30.... shipped.

Paypal is preffered method of payment. If your interested.. PM me, email me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
ah...last pic...crotch...ewwwww.....

·
Former Ram owner
425 Posts
if the mirrors are still available when I get my paycheck, I may be purchasing them off of you.... I'll let you know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
pm sent...if offroadzj doesn't get em, they're mine!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Payment sent. Thanks!

·
Former Ram owner
425 Posts
u *******... lol
its all good... i'll just have to wait for another good deal

·
Registered
427 Posts
Got mirrors today! They look great. Thanks again. I will post pics after some customizing w/ green led swap for turn signals and install. Honest member...item is exactly as described and pictured. Would buy from again folks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear you got them in good order. I'll be looking forward to the pictures of what they look like.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
ppp1182 said:
ah...last pic...crotch...ewwwww.....
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.