DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I tried to edit this in to my other post about code P0760 but the edit feature is not working for me. My additional question is, when replacing the solenoid pack, does anyone know if the factory uses a gasket or do they use that silicone type sealer? I will be using the gasket when I replace mine, but I wanted to know if I was going to have to remove factory sealer. I hope not, as it is in kind of a tight location. Has anyone changed one? I have a 2000 Caravan, 3.3L. Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Darcar

Hey thanks for the info on the gasket, that will be a little easier than having to clean off all that silicone type stuff like they use on the tranny pan. Have you replaced a solenoid pack before? Any tips? Thanks again, Randy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not too hard to change at all. One connector with an 8mm or 5/16 bolt and three 10mm bolts. Then it comes right out. Use an oil bucket under trans, some oil may run out. Watch that the dirt does not fall down in the trans holes after the pack is removed.

good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks darcar, I appreciate your info on this. It will be nice to get this thing running right again. I'm going to change it on Sat. I will post my results, Thanks, Randy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.