DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lamborghini & Ram Forever
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.. What You think ... I'm Crazy!? Maybe I would for a Lamborghini.

:thatfunny

What is everyones plans for this wonderful weekend with these spring temperatures?

I washed my truck yesterday morning so I'm looking for things to do that will keep me outside for the day. Maybe I will consider whiping my engine down....:rolleyes:

·
2010 HEMI RAM 4X4
105 Posts
HA! HA! You FUNNY Guy!!!
You made me look anyway.
I bet you will get some responses on this one.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts

·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was about to drive to Burlington and slap you silly! lol!

I just got my e-cutout installed so I've been playing with that all day. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhbwxeStS6Q
haha I wouldnt mind some company.:D

Sounds good Rye! Would look even better when we get our DodgeTalk Stickers on our back windows.

:rck:

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
wow ryan that sounds great. i just finish installing two more strobes lights on my front bumper. tmr i plane on washing it and mabey doing strobes on the back bumper

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
wow ryan that sounds great. i just finish installing two more strobes lights on my front bumper. tmr i plane on washing it and mabey doing strobes on the back bumper
Pictures?

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I was already on my way out to my truck to head to Burlington and kick your ass around the block a few times.

I've got lots of stickers and a few other things as soon as you guys can get together and pick a date :D :D :D

·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was already on my way out to my truck to head to Burlington and kick your ass around the block a few times.

I've got lots of stickers and a few other things as soon as you guys can get together and pick a date :D :D :D
Then can I take your rigg for a spin? Haha

:thatfunny

·
Registered
11,180 Posts

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
Nice, those bumper one look almost orange compared to the window ones though. Was that intentional?
i noticed that in the video to. they look the same though

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Well Cayuga opens up on April 3rd, I plan on going to get an updated time on my truck. Its Easter weekend, but Sat is free so far for me. I am trying to talk the wife into comming with me so she can run the Daytona Charger. Would be a good meet if we could get it together, some of the local LX boys will be there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.