DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to sell our baby. One of the few original first swarm Rumble Bees out there. There were only around 9000 made between 2004-2005. Each one has a serial number dash placard and this one is number 1880. It is 4 wheel drive which makes it even harder to find as only about 1/4 of them were 4x4. It does have the 5.7 hemi with automatic transmission. 149000 miles. It has custom leather seats as seen in the picture. We also installed lambo doors (direct bolt on kit, not welded), Pioneer flip up Radio/back up camera,DVD, touch screen, bluetooth, and usb unit (the dash was not cut up to put it in it was a direct replacement of OEM radio), aftermarket headlights, and honeycomb push button start. The engine is still going strong, and the air blows cold. We have had the transfer case rebuilt, the rear end rebuilt, new front shocks (this truck does have a 2 inch lift in it with 35's on 20 inch rims. The tires are still in great condition. After we fixed these we have had no mechanical issue, but we do not drive it often. It is our weekend ride. There are a few things that we have not replaced yet. It is missing 2 reflectors on the inside of the doors, a light cover above the dash, and the previous owner dinged up the rear bumper. The bumper is about $350 to replace it. The top rails of the bed had something mounted to it at one time so it had the mounting holes in it. I have kept all the original stuff such as the door hinges and the OEM radio in case someone wants to restore it back to original condition. I am not interested in any trades, as we are trying to free up some time and space. I have no problems with test rides as long as I go with. Asking $12500 I can send more pics if interested or here is a link to the facebook post with the pics: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/402276404061939
Thanks for looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts