·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice!!!!

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Leave it to someone from Texas to put that on their truck.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Some fat chick in a prius will key it when no one is looking.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Some fat chick in a prius will key it when no one is looking.
It's ok George, you can say that your girlfriend is planning it...we've all seen the pics of her sitting on that bench...we know she's yours.

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Go suck an ice cream!

lol

Attachments

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
Goooooooooo!!

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Went 4 wheeling last weekend and a ford diesel said "My carbon footprint is bigger than yours"

·
or no car
1,269 Posts
haha thats awesome

·
Registered
659 Posts
thats awesome lol

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
a few weeks ago I was following a lifted Cummins through town and he accidentally cut off a pruis to avoid hitting an idiot turning without signaling first and the lady in the prius flipped him off and so he got back over in front of me (i let him back in). they get stopped next to each other at the next red light and shes letting him have it. just yelling out here window at this guy for cutting her off then she goes into the whole diesels are bad for the environment speech and how she is helping the ozone and blah, blah blah. the guy didn't say anything and just rolled up his window. when the light went green he spooled up the turbo and filled her entire car with black smoke as he took off. she couldn't even see out a the windshield to move. she just sat there and rolled all her windows down to clear out her car. it was freaking hilarious.

Obviously the Ram wasnt stock and he left quite a LARGE amount of carbon in that pruis. It was just another time I wish I had my camera rolling. ;D

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
haha, I would soooo do that if i had a diesel...

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
a few weeks ago I was following a lifted Cummins through town and he accidentally cut off a pruis to avoid hitting an idiot turning without signaling first and the lady in the prius flipped him off and so he got back over in front of me (i let him back in). they get stopped next to each other at the next red light and shes letting him have it. just yelling out here window at this guy for cutting her off then she goes into the whole diesels are bad for the environment speech and how she is helping the ozone and blah, blah blah. the guy didn't say anything and just rolled up his window. when the light went green he spooled up the turbo and filled her entire car with black smoke as he took off. she couldn't even see out a the windshield to move. she just sat there and rolled all her windows down to clear out her car. it was freaking hilarious.

Obviously the Ram wasnt stock and he left quite a LARGE amount of carbon in that pruis. It was just another time I wish I had my camera rolling. ;D
:thatfunny:rck:

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
Awsome, Mine can barely smoke even with a superchips on it. It lets out a nice puff when hammering it and when it shifts to 4th gear. I would love to have seen that whole incident LMAO

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
That's one of the guys on Cummins Forum.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
Ive seen that truck a few differant times and I know who owns it. and im pretty sure hes got a smarty on it. theres some serious money is his truck. its a 07 with a the 5.9L the build date on his truck was like May 29th or something. only a few weeks before they shut off the 5.9L in the Rams and went to the 6.7L. He works at Cummings and wanted the last of the great little engines that came off the line.

Someone even told me that he actually got the build numbers from dodge and got to watch it get built as it went through the facilities here. its be sweet to watch your engine being built.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Ive seen that truck a few differant times and I know who owns it. and im pretty sure hes got a smarty on it. theres some serious money is his truck. its a 07 with a the 5.9L the build date on his truck was like May 29th or something. only a few weeks before they shut off the 5.9L in the Rams and went to the 6.7L. He works at Cummings and wanted the last of the great little engines that came off the line.

Someone even told me that he actually got the build numbers from dodge and got to watch it get built as it went through the facilities here. its be sweet to watch your engine being built.
No 'g' :teacher:

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.