DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Much too young to focus,
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hmmmm, i think 425 might be to much, but then again the more HP the better the mileage.

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
then again the more HP the better the mileage.
I tried that excuse with the wife and she called me a bold faced liar! She knows that with HP comes bald tires and lots of smoke...lots of miles in just 100 feet. I believe the exact quote was "WHo do you think your sh*ting here?"

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
:D:D:thatfunny:D:D

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
After 34 years, you gotta "1 for you-1 for me, 2 for you-2 for me and that includes chores....if you or her ain't stuck with a parasite.

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
As always, good advice Clunk.:teacher: I've been with her for 22 years now, married 16 so as she says "I know you". None of my toys come from my paycheck. She gets that every week and if I want something I do a side job or plow snow. I'm a guy's guy; I drink beer, hang out with the boys, enjoy myself but I can also admit when she can do things better than me. If I ran the check book I'd have a garage full of toys and they'd be re-poin' the house. I go tlucky that she found me.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I got lucky that she found me.
Like she'd found a stray but good natured pooch?:):tup:

Yup, the household kitty paid for the VP but I've paid for the other goodies with side work/trade.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.