DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with my dodge I have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring. I wanted to ask a few questions here because the forums for the Sebring are not helpful.

1. I got a notice saying there is a recall on my car. Anyone know of this? Does this notice mean that my car is included, or just could be?

2. I have been noticing that my steering wheel squeaks aweful, especially upon first starting the car. Someone mentioned there may be an air bubble in my power steering fluid, does this sound right? What else could it be?

3. My tire sensor comes on and stays on for long periods, even after I've checked my tires and they seem to be fine. Sensor problem?

4. I have been noticing, along with my sisters that drive my car, that it shakes and attempts to stall upon taking off no matter the temperature. It does this everytime I drive the car. Could this be related to the recall or is this another problem?

These problems have been occuring for awhile but I have not had a moment to take it in. Its kind of annoying also, considering I just got the car in April, so many problems already. Any advice I would really appreciate!

·
Buy American
509 Posts
:gr_patrio
1. If you got a notice, then it is for YOUR car. Make an appointment with your dealer.

2. There is a rubber boot around the steering rod as it goes through your firewall (the metal between the engine and the interior), the boot needs to be removed and the area greased. No big deal, will be covered under warranty.

3. Warranty item.

4. Your dealer can check for a 'trouble code.'

I would suggest you take the vehicle to the dealer for oil changes, that way these items can be fixed right away. My dealer charges less for oil changes than the local Jiffy Lube type places.

Good luck!

:drivingz:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.