DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My truck is pretty much stock as is. I was thinking about lifting it with some bigger tires yada yada, but is it practical for me? no not really. Since shes 4x4 I don't want to lower her, doesn't make much sense right? So im thinkin SRT 22 oem rims, maybe the srt body kit? Ive seen some Hemi sports have a some kind of different body kit, maybe im wrong? Then magnaflow cat back, hard top tonneau cover. Then maken her beefy under the hood, possibly chiped and obviously some more bolt on's etc:cheerl:.

Does anybody have anything similar as in exterior mods? Id love to see some pics. Thanks!

This is the body kit im talkin about.

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
Personally, I don't think that the SRT-10 wheels look all that great on a stock height 2wd, much less a 4wd. That's just my own personal opinion and don't mean to offend anyone. :eek:

The SRT body kit is a little on the expensive side for what it is and its a little hard (for me) to find in the aftermarket area. I bought my truck (05 Sport) used and it didn't come with the side skirts. I like the way it looks with just the Sport bumpers w/ no side skirts, but that's just me. The Sport body kits should be a bit easier to find and probably less expensive than the SRT kit.

Catback and tonneau are great ideas.

As far as the engine goes, if you just plan on doing basic bolt-ons and keeping the budge under control, Superchips will be your best bet for a programmer. Go with longtube headers, exhaust cutout, CAI, and you'll have a pretty good start. The performance section has lots of ideas and lots of knowledgeable people that know their way around Mopars.

Best of luck to you bro :)

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Thanks man, excellent advice.

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody have some pictures?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
agree with the advise above except I like the SRT wheels :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Since shes 4x4 I don't want to lower her, doesn't make much sense right?
May not make muc sense... but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good. Besides, there's a difference between a 4x4 and a 4wd.

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
it seems like you want to spend some money. If i had your truck, i would do this in the exact order.
tint the windows (if not done) also with black tint strip across top of windshield
k&n drop in air fliter (cai's are a waste of $$)
Corsa catback
diablo programmer
SRT 10 hood
mickey thompson black 20" sidebitter wheels with toyo all terrains
then:
HID's headlights and foglights
Recon Black LED Taillights and 3rd brake light

All done

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
it seems like you want to spend some money. If i had your truck, i would do this in the exact order.
tint the windows (if not done) also with black tint strip across top of windshield
k&n drop in air fliter (cai's are a waste of $$)
Corsa catback
diablo programmer
SRT 10 hood
mickey thompson black 20" sidebitter wheels with toyo all terrains
then:
HID's headlights and foglights
Recon Black LED Taillights and 3rd brake light

All done
are you sure they make them? I was on their website and the biggest I saw was 17"

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,827 Posts

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm, alot to think about. Hard decisions lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.