DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take advantage of the nice weather and detail up the truck.
Washed with Maguire's and waxed with Maguire's NXT. How did I do? :cool:

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Looks very nice man! :tup: One of your truck's "brothers" was at our meet in Houston today... that and when I visit the dealership are the only times I ever get to see Rumble Bees in person.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it sure is alot of work- I had 6hrs in it in 2 days! (big a$$ trucks :whackit: )

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice! Yeah, I didn't truly realize how big my truck was until the first time I washed it by hand... Supercab 4x4 ... a lot of ground to cover!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Nice job. Yes, it takes a LONG time to wax one of these by hand. Especially the 4X4's and HD's. I am 6' 4" and have trouble reaching some spots.

·
Registered
562 Posts
yellowbee said:
How did I do? :cool:
A+ dude!!! :D

That 'bee' is the reeason I bought my truck. A guy around the corner from me just bought a yellow one also, which could be a problem bc I know I'm gonna crash my truck staring at his! :D

NICE WORK, NICE RIG!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks great! :gr_patrio

·
Got Nitrous?
320 Posts
sweeet truck! I like the color too :rck:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, I know what you mean about trying to reach the whole hood, I'm only 5ft 6" so I had to break out the step ladder! :eek:
Dale3fan3-Yeah I will probably go through alot of that quick detailer cuz this truck ain't getting waxed more than once a year. :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
I use the meguires NXT line too just a hint if you dont already have it they make a quick detailier too in NXT that you can use in between polishes to keep her shining and is real easy to use spay on wipe off!

I tried the NXT last week, it gave me the best results of anything I've used before, which includes Zaino (only thing I ever used on my TA)

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
yellowbee said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, I know what you mean about trying to reach the whole hood, I'm only 5ft 6" so I had to break out the step ladder! :eek:
Dale3fan3-Yeah I will probably go through alot of that quick detailer cuz this truck ain't getting waxed more than once a year. :D
just to pass on to you yellowbee I hear that it is better to spay your cloth with the detail spray first to remove the actual polish

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nice shine!!! what is that stuff called????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.