DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might remember when i said Jada is coming out with the Magnum Model, welll heres some pics for ya.

Btw this is a 1:18 scale, the 1:24s should be shortly after that. Enjoy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No need to sing up lol, They will be out soon enough and you can get them at any hobbey shop.

I will let you guys know when they hit the shelfs and were.

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
looks sweet like the rear doors looks like a old lincon

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
That's cool, but why doesn't anyone do a reproduction of the factory car? Why the suicide doors and bigass wheels?

·
Registered
92 Posts
MagnumSXT said:
That's cool, but why doesn't anyone do a reproduction of the factory car? Why the suicide doors and bigass wheels?
Maisto has talked about doing a production version, but as of last week, they would not confirm it is in their plans. Maisto did a fairly good job on the 300C, especially for the $10-20 range they usually sell in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I guess even the guys at West Coast Customs can get nightmares sometimes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jada has the rights to the Magnum as of right now, So maisto wont release one for another 2-4 months after the jada one comes out

As far as Maisto and jadas 300c Sorry but the Maisto is all platic, compare them both and you will see what i mean.

·
Registered
365 Posts
On airbags, large exhaust tips, smoked tail-lights, and rims very similar to mine. Paint it Inferno red with gold ghost flames and...damn!!! that's my car! Where's my f-ing royalties?

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
The side skirts are a little tall, no?

I got the 300c models, 2 Maisto 1/18, 2 Dub City 1/24 and two of the Dropstars small scale versions. Nice quality. I would like to see a factory version of it but I'll take anything right now.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looks like it's complete with a body kit. Nothing stock about it. I for one would like to see a completly stock Magnum.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
SteveS. said:
Maisto has talked about doing a production version, but as of last week, they would not confirm it is in their plans. Maisto did a fairly good job on the 300C, especially for the $10-20 range they usually sell in.
I agree, the 300C came out really nice. I will wait patiently for the Maisto Magnum. Only if Maisto canceled their Magnum would I consider the Jada version. And then I'd have to do a wheel swap right away.:)

For those who haven't seen it, here's the Maisto 300C. This one is Deep Lava Red, which I am told is a rare color on the actual car. They also offer a black and a silver version with the stock look shown, and a white "Dub" version.

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Looks pretty sweet... wish I had money to do more then I know with it and I'd roll in that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MagnumMan Sorry man i dont but i will contact them and see if they can for me.

Mike these should be out within the next couple weeks, dont know an date yet as sometimes things get delayed at customs, as far as the Magnesium colored one i dont think they are but again i will find out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.