DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was a couple weeks ago that I was out for a ride and while waiting for a light, a white GT-R (and a few other cars) turned in front of me. Light turns green and I take off after it. Being Japan... I just fly right by the other cars and slide in behind the GT-R. Sit behind it for a bit and then roll right on by at the light. Turn on to the Expressway and just cruising. Shortly after I see a car coming up quickly and just gets ahead of me and slows down. I can see through his window and know what he's thinkin... cause I'm thinking the same, so I down shift to 2nd and wait for him. Well I guess he's not familiar with the "3 honk" start... cause he just takes off... so off I go. Don't know what I hit... but I know I cruised past him and saw 250 come and go real quick. Don't know how long it went on for... but I kept in it till he just wasn't gonna catch up. Slowed down, waved and head on home.

Did I mention I was on my bike? lol

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
lol i was goin to say... not in your truck haha. what kind a bike do you ride?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You got me, lol!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Screw the GTR, find a Veyron to mess with! Those things are faster then any standard issue 1000cc sport bikes.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Screw the GTR, find a Veyron to mess with! Those things are faster then any standard issue 1000cc sport bikes.
I think I would take my chances with an R1 :rck:

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
yea from a roll the r1 would have trouble, but what if you only go about a 1/4mile the veyron would do that good.

The veyron's cryptinite is the twin turbo viper. It gets owned, especially in a race to 200mph.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
yea from a roll the r1 would have trouble, but what if you only go about a 1/4mile the veyron would do that good.

The veyron's cryptinite is the twin turbo viper. It gets owned, especially in a race to 200mph.
The Veyron's boon is it's low end acceleration. 0-60 in 2.4 seconds is crazy. 0-100-0 in 9.6 seconds is unbelievable for a production car. Once above speeds of 120mph or so the viper will have the edge since it has less aerodynamic drag the the veyron.

They veyron is also a very easy car to drive in comparison. With all-wheel-drive, sticky tires, crazy braking ability gives even a novice the chance to fly. The viper is a whole different bird and will require a professional to extract all that power

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
The Veyron's boon is it's low end acceleration. 0-60 in 2.4 seconds is crazy. 0-100-0 in 9.6 seconds is unbelievable for a production car. Once above speeds of 120mph or so the viper will have the edge since it has less aerodynamic drag the the veyron.

They veyron is also a very easy car to drive in comparison. With all-wheel-drive, sticky tires, crazy braking ability gives even a novice the chance to fly. The viper is a whole different bird and will require a professional to extract all that power
Very true. I just think its funny that some people would thin the veyron is un beatable, just because it is new with unseen technology. When in fact there is another car that is faster in all aspects, but cost a huge fraction less.

This is not a shot against you for brining up the veyron. :gr_patrio

BTW sorry for the hi-jack bubba, i just got carried away haha

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Me too....

I was ready to break out the flag :bs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.