DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jeff S
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were sitting at a light and this old lady in a toyota camery started to go so i proceeded to pull forward and before i knew it she stopped suddenly and crunch. here is here car and all it did was put some paint on my power wagon which i cleaned off you cant even tell i hit here. now here in Indiana it is my fault but stuff happens so just thought i would share with you all

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've come close to doing that many times to people that decided to hit the brakes after taking off.

·
pwrwgn723
392 Posts
same thing happened to me last year in my service truck, now the bitch has filed a lawsuit with my company, hopefully no-one was hurt. At least the PW is OK>

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
You did that much damage to her's with none to yours?? Talk about a tank.

Glad your alright.

I know have the urge to go by a diesel with a road armor bumper and go ricer smashing :D

·
PowerwagonMark
2,015 Posts
thats a power wagon love tap:D

·
Registered
874 Posts
We do drive tanks! some girl took a left in front of me just as I was going into an intersection. Her car was considered totaled. pic of mine and hers.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
Punch buggy RED!! ;D Glad all is fine. On a side note I just finished removing about 90% of the lipstick/bump from my right rear quarter; it would seem my truck has a liking to crossover type suv's;D

:secret2:next time I'll have to be careful who I say Kiss My A$$ to;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry. My PW destroyed the front of a Tacoma, however it rear ended me. Lightly scratch the bumper, but totaled the front of the Tacoma. :cool:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Last summer. I was stopped at a red light. And some dump kid on a cell phone hit me at around 50 mph. $2800 to my PW, and totalled the explorer he was in. This is what cause me to started the thread on the POS fusion bumpers. :mad:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I hear ya on the rear bumpers. I was pretty happy with the way mine looked new. It was straight, scratch and ding free. BUT Then, 3 months later, one of our friendly aliens from the south rear end my new truck. The perfect bumper was slightly dinged and scratched, but luckily no other damage to the truck. His insurance paid for a new $700 Dodge bumper. After I rejected the first two that came in from Dodge, they ordered one more. Even the 3rd bumper didn't look much better that the one the guy hit. :mad: I think some Dodge parts must be 2nds or rejects of the assy floor.

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
The stock bumper IS ALOT STRONGER then the wimpy fusion bumper!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I got out of jury duty one day early. So I'm at a stop light contemplating how I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day off....When I here screeching tires and then a series of BANGS. A young man driving an F-350 with attached cement pump hit one of those big rental car vans which hit a tow truck, which hit my ass. The girl in front of me in the Mazda had big eyes, but I didn't hit her. The tow truck that hit me lost the battle, my rear bumper was tweaked a little. But his push bumper was bent back into the grill and head light protectors smashed into his hood...The only thing preventing this from being a real cool PW story is I was driving a Chevy 3500.;)

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
I got out of jury duty one day early. So I'm at a stop light contemplating how I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day off....When I here screeching tires and then a series of BANGS. A young man driving an F-350 with attached cement pump hit one of those big rental car vans which hit a tow truck, which hit my ass. The girl in front of me in the Mazda had big eyes, but I didn't hit her. The tow truck that hit me lost the battle, my rear bumper was tweaked a little. But his push bumper was bent back into the grill and head light protectors smashed into his hood...The only thing preventing this from being a real cool PW story is I was driving a Chevy 3500.;)
:ugh :D

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
:YUK:

Almost had me there, why did I have to ruin my imagination by reading the last line, I don't know.:ugh:D

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
Oops. Yep, most states would call that your fault, unfortunately. Sometimes morons who take WAY TOO LONG to make a right turn get tagged (or the guy behind them does) and they're never held accountable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts