DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we are not doing a big meet this month....Some of us are getting together June 18th at 6 pm for a small meet at Bennigans in Conroe...Bennigans is at the intersection of 1-45N and Hwy 105 W, there address is 1301 West Davis Street, Conroe, TX, 77304....

Here is a map from mapquest for everybody..

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1301+...314087,-95.468087&spn=0.030151,0.057743&hl=en

Everybody is welcome to come...If you have any questions feel free to pm me...

Keven

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
I'll be there, anytime's cool with me

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Count me in guys. I can't wait to show off my truck since I got it lowered.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I'm in! :rck: I don't know what time I'm going to get there.. um.. Keven OR Adam, what time are you guys going? :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
OK guys, I'm down for the roadie. I'm going on vacation Sun and won't be back until Thurs but I'm off the rest of the week, so I'll be available. I will be driving my wrecked truck(DAMN!) but I'ts going in the shop 1st thing Mon.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Renegade said:
I will probably be there, Does anyone have a time in mind?
6pm :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Went to Hooter's on 1960 with my brother last night. Are waitress was there too. She remembered me has soon has I walked in the door. But, we sat in the front while she worked in the back again. Then, me and my brother where both driving down the freeway after we lefted a gentlemen's club and he tried to smoke me with his Avalanche. It was no contest, I saw him in my rearview mirror and was at lease three truck lenths ahead of him.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
rampre said:
Went to Hooter's on 1960 with my brother last night. Are waitress was there too. She remembered me has soon has I walked in the door. But, we sat in the front while she worked in the back again. Then, me and my brother where both driving down the freeway after we lefted a gentlemen's club and he tried to smoke me with his Avalanche. It was no contest, I saw him in my rearview mirror and was at lease three truck lenths ahead of him.
Keven and I went back yesterday afternoon, and she was there. She kept looking at me like she knew me but couldn't remember where she knew me from. There was also another hot waitress at the car show award ceremony that kept looking at me also...She was HOTT!!! Why do I have to have a girlfriend???

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
rampre said:
We have to have another small meet-up there in July when we all have time.
There will be a larger "official" meet in July........ plans are in the works and I am trying to get a few nifty giveaway items from Archer Dodge too. :)

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
We need to go up there for the car show they are hosting on July 17th. I know I will be there if any of you guys want to join me.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Plans for a meet will be announced soon...... stay tuned. :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I know a few of us are meeting up for the Hooters show on the 17th, and a few of us are also meeting up to go to Texas Heatwave together on the 22nd-24th...That rules out those 2 weekends unless we want to make the Hooters show an official GTG. We can get a plaque for the Houston area DT guys because the show awards a plaque to the car club with the most members in attendence. The winners yesterday only had 3 people show up from their club. We could kill that number easily!!

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
So David, are you talking about nifty give aways like that new Reg Cab Go Mango Daytona? It wouldn't hurt my feelings to win one of those! haha.
:D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
redramhawgfan said:
So David, are you talking about nifty give aways like that new Reg Cab Go Mango Daytona? It wouldn't hurt my feelings to win one of those! haha.
:D
We almost need to give away the Daytona trucks to get them off our lot! :crazy:

OOPS... did I say that outloud? :thatfunny

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
mjfikac said:
I know a few of us are meeting up for the Hooters show on the 17th, and a few of us are also meeting up to go to Texas Heatwave together on the 22nd-24th...That rules out those 2 weekends unless we want to make the Hooters show an official GTG. We can get a plaque for the Houston area DT guys because the show awards a plaque to the car club with the most members in attendence. The winners yesterday only had 3 people show up from their club. We could kill that number easily!!
The plans for the official meet in July will be agreed upon by everyone before they are posted...... but Keven and I as usual will be doing most of the planning. We will not schedule anything that interferes with Heatwave, as a lot of people from the site are planning to attend that. I would not say the 17th is ruled out just yet, we have to see how many people are going to be available and take it from there. Like I said, stay tuned. :D

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.