DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a boyfriend of one of my friends look at my new truck, then point at an old a**, like, '90 beat up Ford 350 & said: "Dude that would smoke your Dodge!"

I looked at him, laughed, and said: "I'm sorry you think that way. A truck is not for racing. Besides, I'd outpull that anyday!" :D :D :D

(He was a punk kid maybe 20 years old, driving a '92 Chevy Corsica. :crazy: )

·
i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
lol...i had turkey
anyhoo.....its a trend for younger kids to talk smack about what they dont fully comprehend...blame it on them being the "fast and the furious" movie magic generation i guess...i dunno...its always this'll smoke that, that'll smoke this blah blah.
as you said he rolls out in a corsica, thats prolly the only things hes owned much less driven.
so brush the little fella off
just my .02

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
I used to own a Ford and always wanted a Dodge :D

Like said above, don't let it get to you...just put your front tire up on his hood, that'll shut him up.

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
MoparLady said:
I had a boyfriend of one of my friends look at my new truck, then point at an old a**, like, '90 beat up Ford 350 & said: "Dude that would smoke your Dodge!"

I looked at him, laughed, and said: "I'm sorry you think that way. A truck is not for racing. Besides, I'd outpull that anyday!" :D :D :D

(He was a punk kid maybe 20 years old, driving a '92 Chevy Corsica. :crazy: )
Gotta love smack talking kids who don't know SQUAT about anything....But I'm sure their MOM are so proud of them :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
funinak said:
Gotta love smack talking kids who don't know SQUAT about anything....But I'm sure their MOM are so proud of them :D
:thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Just tell him to step up or shut up talk is cheep action means everything. There is always going to be a faster or better pulling truck so who cares. The main reason that other truck might be able to beat you is the owner doesn't care as it was junk if they blow it up or tear it up.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tell the little boy to go climb up on a trapeze and try to find someone who gives a flying f*ck!!!

When I bought my truck at the company's silent auction, there were a few same year quad cabs with CTD available. When coworkers asked about why I didn't bid on one of those, I told them that the truck I bid on was more than capable of doing what I wanted a truck to do, and that I would not need the capabilities of the CTD.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I got beat by a brand new F350 the other day. It wasnt very cool. We rolled on at 80 and went to about 110 and he was pulling all along. Then he went and killed a cobalt ss. That was funny.

·
Mopar Kid
552 Posts
What ford really means!

f**king old Retard Drivers

F**ked On Race Day

F**ked Over Rebuildt Dodges

Found On review of Dodge

The best part of all they circled the problem hahah

Attachments

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
I prefer Found On Roadside Dead

In all fairness, my Ford was pretty good to me.....not near as good as my Dodge but still.

·
Registered
386 Posts
A truck is not for racing.
:huh:

IM CONFUSED WHERE THAT LOGIC CAME FROM, THOUGH I AM ONLY 20, I AM FAR FROM AN IGNORANT KID AND DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT KIDS ALONE ARE INTO RACING, TRUCKS OR OTHERWISE. I DONT KNOW OF ANYONE I KNOW THAT HAS A TRUCK (AGE 15-76) THAT HASNT RACED IT.

SECONDLY, IVE OWNED AN F150 4X4, A CHEVY MALIBU, AND MY CURRENT RAM, AND THE CHEVY IS THE ONLY ONE THAT NEVER GAVE ME ANY PROBLEMS. TO THE RAMS CREDIT, THE ONLY PROBLEM IVE HAD IN TWO YEARS AND 50K IS A VACUUM LEAK FROM THE FILLER HOSE TO THE GAS TANK. BUT THE FORD WAS A WORTHLESS PIECE THAT WAS CONSTANTLY EATING INTO MY WALLET. ILL STICK WITH DODGE WHEN IT COMES TO TRUCKS, BUT CHEVY (GM) WHEN IT COMES TO CARS, AND FORD WHEN I WANT SOME NICE YARD-ART.

·
morgan1488
231 Posts
if ya didnt live so far away i would b more than happy 2 race him 4 money

·
Registered
11 Posts
always been a ford guy..just recently got my first dodge, and any heavy ford aint gonna smoke nothin unless its comin out the pipes....it will outpull most stock gas on gassers....done quite a few pulls in the last few years..but it wont win any speed races

the kid dosent know anything, dont let it bother you...i know it is hard...im still bothered by some kid who looked at my 01' f350 superduty with flowmaster 70 series and all done up and said shoulda got a diesel

when i had a f350 diesel in 1985...one of the first out there and still do...i wanted to say shut up kid i have 7 diesel WORK trucks sittin at home, to play i want my gasser

·
i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
ILUVGRITS said:
:huh:

IM CONFUSED WHERE THAT LOGIC CAME FROM, THOUGH I AM ONLY 20, I AM FAR FROM AN IGNORANT KID AND DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT KIDS ALONE ARE INTO RACING, TRUCKS OR OTHERWISE. I DONT KNOW OF ANYONE I KNOW THAT HAS A TRUCK (AGE 15-76) THAT HASNT RACED IT.

well the logic is that if you have a 4x4 for wheeling or mudding whatever...chances are yeah you still may race it once in a while for kicks but thats not its main purpose now is it?
and as far as me busting on kids earlier, whether thats what you refer to or not, it goes like this...younger guys have bigger mouths and lighter feet and tend to spout facts they heard rather then they learned...in general. so dont be offended
im just saying to her dont be bothered by some random kid talking smack, let it roll right off the back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dont knock Fords- my other truck is an Excursion with a 6.0 Power Stroke and I love it! Granted I have aways been a Ford man( this is my first Dodge and I love it). Chevys on the on the other hand....
P.S. Both my trucks are work horses. One is a taxi for my wife and kids, and the other survives life as a ranch truck

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL, I'm not even hurt by this kid in any way-he'll grow up a bit and realize all the ignorant things he has said in his uninformed days I'm sure, I just thought it was funny.

I used to be real young and nieve, into street racing and such, bad-mouthing people's cars before I really knew what I was talking about.....then I realized there was so much more to life out there. Now I have a family that I love, can provide for my loved ones, and have the streetracer (Streetbike), the offroad/snow romper (the Ram), the everyday fuel economy car (my neon), and the 13 second track car (older eclipse)....so I know that guy/kid will learn some day, we all do! ;)

·
Mopar Kid
552 Posts
Good one lol never heard that one before haha

Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long E Trips

Chevrolet( lol couldnt remember the e word)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.