DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll make this as short and sweet as possible...

Desoto, TX native who's first car was a 1983 Volvo, then a 1991 Honda Accord, then 1994 Olds Cutlass Convertible (oil burner that I traded in), and now a 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT with 6- disc/mp3 option, Premium audio, and AWD. Bought it with 12,800 mile from Vandegriff Toyota for 21k, slashed from sticker price of 26k. First time buyer payments are not a joke....

I would have pics but I need to go buy some AA's for the dig. cam. "The Dodge" (I know creative...) is slate gray and I am juggling what all I plan to do cosmetically (body color 20's w/ chrome accents???maybe, eibach drop, custom grill, possibly dual exhaust and the custom hood down the line) but the process will be slow until I get more hours at my job ;) audio and such will come as soon as I move.........

Love Dodge so far, but the 'wheel wobble' will have to be rectified asap. Thanks for keeping the Magnum community growing and thriving in the DodgeTalk niche.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
:tup: Welcome to DodgeTalk!

Post some pics of your car in our gallery. :D

Where is DeSoto???

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome man! Glad to see a fellow SXT owner.

·
Registered
365 Posts
So you're a Dodge fan now? Better late than never. Welcome to our site. Useful topics, tips, and answers. Occasionally some snivling or pissin' matches too. Enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate it fellas, glad to see that a "brotha" can join the brotherhood....lol! ;-)

Yeah better late than never...GM/Olds can keep its 3.4L that'is the same size as the engine compartment......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.